Since 2014, we have been supporting local organizations that make our communities thrive.
During the 2020 grant period, Landmark will award $50,000 to local organizations addressing a variety of needs. We encourage organizations in all focus areas to apply.
Landmark Community Grants support organizations serving the Russian River
Valley and Sonoma Valley.
Click on the map below to view the
boundaries of these regions:
Organizations based outside of these areas
may apply as long as proposed projects
directly and exclusively benefit these regions.
The following types of organizations are
welcome to apply.
- Nonprofit 501(c)3 organizations
- Local government agencies
- Religious organizations, provided the project has a secular purpose, no religious content, and benefits the greater community without regard to religious affiliation
For more information on eligibility,
check out our FAQ.
All grants are $5,000.
Organizations may submit one application
per grant cycle.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- History of and/or commitment to working in the Russian River Valley or Sonoma Valley
- Community need for the organization’s programming or services
- Specifics of how your organization will use the funding to directly impact the community or strengthen your organization’s ability to serve the community
- Ability to execute your proposal
- Tangible benefit for the community as a result of the funding