Landmark gladly supports charitable events that help further the work of local nonprofit organizations. If you would like to be considered for an event sponsorship or in-kind donation for your organization’s charitable event, please review the guidelines below and fill out our request form.
- Landmark Vineyards wishes to support organizations serving the communities where our employees live and work. Your organization and event must be located in Sonoma County.
- We will only consider requests from 501(c)3 designated nonprofit organizations.
- Due to the large number of requests we receive, we can only consider one donation per calendar year to each eligible organization.
- If your request is approved, we may require a copy of any permits you obtain from the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control or other government authority for your event.
- We review requests monthly – please submit your request at least 6–8 weeks before your event. Once a donation is approved, it will generally take 2 weeks for delivery or pickup.
- Requests submitted outside of the below process will not be considered. Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
Additional Guidelines for Wine Society Members
- Wine Society members are subject to the same guidelines above, although we will consider requests on behalf of organizations located outside of Sonoma County. If outside of Sonoma County, you may request a wine donation for silent auction only.
- You must use the email address associated with your Wine Society membership to submit your request.
- U.S. wine laws prevent us from shipping wine to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Utah.