Landmark Vineyards believes that investing in education is an investment in the future.
Teachers, we know you want to help your students reach their full potential, but don’t always have the resources you need to do so. From musical instruments to graphing calculators to innovative virtual field trips, no one understands what your students need better than you.
To support you in helping your students learn and thrive, Landmark is offering $30,000 to fund classroom supplies and virtual field trips during the 2021-2022 school year.
Landmark School Grants support supplies or
virtual field trips that directly impact student
Furniture (e.g., bookshelves, wobble chairs, rugs), staffing or professional development are not eligible.
Grants may be up to $2,000.
Project costs should not exceed $2,000, as we are unable to partially fund projects.
Each teacher is only eligible for one grant, so be sure to post your best idea!
How to Apply
Landmark School Grants uses DonorsChoose.org to receive, vet and fulfill grant requests.
For supplies, DonorsChoose.org has a huge list of vendors and items for you to choose from. If you are selected as a grant recipient, the items you chose will be purchased on your behalf and sent directly to your school.
For virtual field trips, you will be asked to upload a price quote for your trip. If you are selected as a grant recipient, DonorsChoose.org will help coordinate the logistics and directly pay expenses. Please note that the proposed date for your field trip must be at least two months from the date you post your project.
DonorsChoose.org makes requesting a grant as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Create an account here.
- Create a "standard" project and choose either supplies or class trip. Directions are here.
- In your project narrative, explain how your request will directly impact student learning.
You are done! If you teach at one of our eligible schools, your project will automatically be considered for Landmark School Grants. You do not have to take any extra steps or mention the Landmark program.
Reminder, the Total Project Goal amount must be $2,000 or less to be eligible. This amount includes shipping, fees, and DonorsChoose.org's suggested donation.
Projects are funded on a weekly basis, while funds last. Post your project quickly for a chance to get funded!
- Application Period: The 2021-2022 application cycle will be on a rolling basis and closes once we reach our target of $30,000
for the school year.
- Notification: If your project is funded, you will be notified approximately three weeks after your project is posted.
- Payment: Supplies will be sent directly to your school approximately three weeks after your project has been funded. For virtual field trips, vendors will be paid in approximately four weeks.